Ranch Zucchini Chips from Paleo Plus Life:
- 1 large zucchini (roughly 9-10” long, big enough to fill a 5- tray dehydrator)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Romano cheese powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Wash and stem zucchini. Using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the fruit into thin rounds (about 1/4” thick is good). Place slices in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil to zucchini slices, massaging thoroughly to make sure all slices are equally coated.
- In a separate small bowl, combine cheese powder, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and sea salt. Stir thoroughly. Sprinkle the cheese and spice mixture over the zucchini slices.
- Lay the slices on the trays of a dehydrator, making sure that they do not touch. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 24 hours or until chips are crisp.
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.